It's time, once again, for the Fantasy quiz. Sharpen your pencils -- and your minds -- and be wowed at the weird anomalies and quirks of the 2012 season. When you're through, check your answers at the bottom, and then rush to the waiver wire to adjust rosters based on day games, bullpen shifts and speedsters who are facing certain pitchers.
Be sure to catch Fantasy Baseball 360 LIVE at 5 p.m. ET every weekday to dominate your Fantasy leagues. Our writers will have the latest news, analysis and roster trends each afternoon.
(All stats are through games played on Thursday, August 9):
1.Which pitcher has given up the most home runs (10) since the All-Star break?:
2. Which batter has seen the most pitches so far this season?:
3. Which relief pitcher has the most points this season -- without having started or saved a game?:
4. Which of these catchers has the highest OPS since the All-Star break (min. of 25 at-bats)?:
5. Who leads MLB in sacrifics bunts this season?:
Bonus Pop Culture Question #1: How much does Boardwalk cost to buy in Monopoly?
6. Of this group, who has the most Quality Starts this season?:
7. Which of these second basemen has the most runs scored since the All-Star break?:
8. Which Davis has more Fantasy points this season?:
9.: Since the All-Star break, only two players have five home runs, double-digit steals, and are batting .300 or above. One of those players is Mike Trout. The other is:
Bonus Pop Culture Question #2: According to Buddy the Elf, which of the following is not a food group?:
b. Candy canes
c. Candy buttons
d. Candy corn
10. The player who has received the most at-bats since the All-Star break is:
11. Of players with 50 or more at-bats in day games this season, who has the highest batting average (.409)?
Bonus Pop Culture Question #3:: According to imdb.com, who didn't supply a voice for a Mogwai or Gremlin in Gremlins?
a. Howie Mandel
b. Michael Winslow
c. Michael J. Fox
d. Peter Cullen
12. Who is owned in more leagues?:
13. Who has more Fantasy points?:
14. Which is greater: the combined ownership percentages of Michael Pineda and Victor Martinez -- who each have yet to play a game this year -- or the ownership of Cubs closer Carlos Marmol -- who has five saves, a 2.08 ERA, and 11 strikeouts in his last 8 2/3 innings pitched?:
a. Pineda and Martinez
15. The following four pitchers have allowed the most steals this season. Who ranks first?:
How'd you do? Check your answers below. Anything over five correct should be considered a rousing success:
2. C (Granderson has seen 2,148 pitches)
3. A (Ross has 153 points. Stammen was second with 149.)
4. B (Kratz has two home runs and five doubles, with an OPS of 1.254)
5. A (Cueto has 13 sacrifices this season)
6. D (Vargas has 16)
7. B (Theriot has 18 runs scored)
8. A (...but it's close: 226.50 to 226)
10. C (Lombardozzi has 123 at-bats)
12. A (Medlen has 144.5, Carter has 105.5)
13. A (Medlen is owned in 30 percent; Carter is owned in 29 percent)
14. A (Pineda/Martinez are owned in 26 percent of leagues, each; Marmol is owned in 50 percent of leagues)
15. C (Jimenez has allowed 26 steals)
BONUS 1: B
BONUS 2: C
BONUS 3: C
Stay in touch with the most passionate Fantasy staff in the business by following us on Twitter @CBSFantasyBB or Nando Di Fino at @NandoCBS . You can also send our staff an e-mail at email@example.com .